- 03 августа 2013, 00:10
- SeekingAlpha.com. Market Currents
- VentureBeat has followed up on its Wednesday report about cash-strapped Velti's (VELT -9%) delinquent payments to app developers using its Mobclix mobile ad network with a column that notes a developer in touch with collection agencies thinks Velti owes ~$30M, and that he and his peers might try to collect via a class-action suit.
- The developer: "Mobclix owes us pay from last October, and their last payment was in April."
- Velti calls the $30M figure "completely inaccurate," but adds it can't provide more detail because its Q2 report is due later this month.
- Velti's contracts with developers give it 90 days to make ad revenue-sharing payments. VentureBeat observes a Q1 6-K indicated Velti had accrued 3rd-party costs of $56.5M, much of which involves money owed by Mobclix.
НОВОСТИ ПО ТЕМЕ
01 декабря 2018, 04:12
01 декабря 2018, 00:00
15 апреля, 23:16
14 апреля, 14:40