- 10 августа 2013, 23:35
- SeekingAlpha.com. Market Currents
- It's a "tiny, tiny, tiny, tiny, little drug, barely on the radar screen," prominent cardiologist Steven Nissen tells Barron's, regarding Isis Pharmaceutical's (ISIS) HoFH treatment Kynamro.
- Also quoted in the article is a Yale Medical School professor (and Familial Hypercholesterolemia Foundation advisor) who estimates only 30-40 scripts have been written for the drug since it was approved.
- Barron's also questions Kynamro's chances of success in head-to-head competition with Aegerion's (AEGR) better tolerated HoFH drug Juxtapid (which has some serious momentum).
- As for a potential HeFH indication, pipeline PCSK9 inhibitors being developed by Amgen (AMGN), Sanofi (SNY), and Pfizer (PFE) raise serious questions about Kynamro's ability to remain competitive in the space, Leslie Norton says.
15 апреля, 23:16
14 апреля, 14:40
12 апреля, 20:22