- 06 сентября 2013, 11:42
- SeekingAlpha.com. Market Currents
- German exports fall 1.1% M/M in July, surprising economists who were expecting an increase of 0.7%.
- The news seems to contradict recent data which shows the eurozone may be pulling itself out of the economic doldrums — the EU is Germany's largest trading partner.
- Imports rise 0.5% and the Germany's current account surplus narrows to €14.3B.
- Official release
- 10-year bund (BUND, BUNL) yields tick 1 bps lower after hitting 17-month highs Thursday.
- iShares MSCI Germany ETF: EWG
НОВОСТИ ПО ТЕМЕ
18 ноября, 16:23