- 07 октября 2013, 17:54
- SeekingAlpha.com. Market Currents
- The Junior Gold Miners ETF (GDXJ -0.4%) opened sharply lower (but has since recovered) after LionGold plunged 71% overnight in Singapore amid the deflating of a mini-small-cap bubble. At 4.78% of AUM, LionGold was GDXJ's largest holding at last report.
- The decline had begun on Friday and the exchange suspended trading in LionGold and two other names citing concerns market participants might not be "fully informed." The dive accelerated after trading was re-opened.
- The iShares MSCI Singapore Small-Cap ETF (EWSS -3.8%).
- Thus far there doesn't appear to be much spillover into the blue-chip market (EWS -0.2%) - known mostly for its REITs and other dividend payers.
- Other gold-mining ETFs: GDX, GDXJ, GLDX, PSAU, NUGT, DUST, GGGG, RING.
НОВОСТИ ПО ТЕМЕ