- 22 октября 2013, 15:16
- SeekingAlpha.com. Market Currents
- Du Pont's (DD) net income climbs to $285M from $5M last year, when the company recorded charges related to severance and restructuring.
- Excluding Performance Chemicals, all operating segments posted increased operating earnings vs last year. Profit at Du Pont's electronics segment, which supplies metal pastes and other materials used in solar panels, surged 67%. Income at the safety and protection division +16%.
- Agriculture sales +15%, driven by increased insecticide volumes and higher seed prices in Latin America.
- Reiterates full-year operating EPS forecast for $3.85 a share vs consensus of $3.80.
- "While we expect overall sequential growth in industrial market demand will remain subdued, fourth quarter operating earnings will be up substantially from last year," Chair and CEO Ellen Kullman. "For the full year we are on track to deliver modest earnings growth, despite the significant decline in Performance Chemicals' results." (Previous) (PR)
НОВОСТИ ПО ТЕМЕ
18 февраля, 20:33
16 февраля, 21:59
06 февраля, 04:22