- 06 ноября 2013, 20:33
- SeekingAlpha.com. Market Currents
- The db X-trackers Harvest CSI 300 China A-Shares Fund (ASHR) hit the market today at $108 million, not only making Deutsche Bank (DB) one of the few issuers to offer 'pure' exposure to the Chinese stock market, but also the largest initial capital fund since 2007.
- "The initial investment in ASHR demonstrates the ground breaking nature of this ETF and is a positive indicator of pent up demand for direct exposure to mainland Chinese equities" stated Martin Kremenstein, Head of Passive Asset Management, in a recent press release.
- In collaboration with the Harvest Global Investments Ltd. team, ASHR was designed to track the performance of the CSI 300 Index; an index of 300 A-Share funds trades on either the Shanghi or Shenzhen exchanges and typically only accessible by mainland China citizens.
- Other China A-Shares ETFs: PEK, CHNA
НОВОСТИ ПО ТЕМЕ
13 августа, 23:23
16 июля, 20:41