- 02 декабря 2013, 04:56
- Calculated Risk. Finance & Economics
Note: Several Google employees have offered to help with my minor blog issue - thanks so much - and I'm sure the issue will be resolved.
This will be a very busy week for economic data!
• At 9:00 AM ET, The Markit US PMI Manufacturing Index for November. The consensus is for an increase to 54.2 from 51.8 in October.
• At 10:00 AM, the ISM Manufacturing Index for November. The consensus is for a decrease to 55.5 from 56.4 in October.
• Also a 10:00 AM, Construction Spending for September and October. The consensus is for a 0.5% increase in September, and a further 0.5% increase in October construction spending.
• Schedule for Week of December 1st
The Nikkei is down slightly.
From CNBC: Pre-Market Data and Bloomberg futures: the S&P futures are up slightly and DOW futures are up 20 (fair value).
Oil prices are mixed with WTI futures down to $92.82 per barrel and Brent at $109.69 per barrel. The spread is back big time!
Below is a graph from Gasbuddy.com for nationwide gasoline prices. Nationally prices have decreased recently to $3.25 per gallon. If you click on "show crude oil prices", the graph displays oil prices for WTI, not Brent; gasoline prices in most of the U.S. are impacted more by Brent prices.
|Orange County Historical Gas Price Charts Provided by GasBuddy.com|