- 10 апреля 2014, 15:30
- SeekingAlpha.com. Market Currents
- General Motors (GM) argues that vehicles recalled due to a faulty ignition switch are safe to drive until they are fixed.
- The automaker is in front of a federal judge in Texas to explain why the cars should be kept on the road.
- In a court filing, GM notes owners should follow recall instructions - including removing heavy items from owners' key rings.
- A court-ordered recall would undermine the normal NHTSA process, argues GM.
НОВОСТИ ПО ТЕМЕ
16 июля, 20:41
20 июня, 21:59