- 03 июля 2014, 00:23
- SeekingAlpha.com. Market Currents
- "Although still early days, data from SunGard’s Astec Analytics shows the cost of borrowing GoPro (GPRO -13.9%) shares ... has immediately become one of the highest on our system," says analyst Karl Loomes.
- He adds GoPro's utilization level (the % of shares available on level that are being borrowed) is near 100%. "It wouldn't surprise me if this is a bet against the immediate increase in share price, and not necessarily a bet against the company."
- Is this a repeat of Twitter? Shorts borrowed virtually every Twitter share they could find (often at high rates) as the microblogging service blasted off following last fall's IPO. Short-squeezes helped drive shares nearly to $75, but those who didn't cover made out well.
- Earlier: GoPro sees profit-taking
НОВОСТИ ПО ТЕМЕ
29 марта, 12:43
28 марта, 18:05