- 03 июля 2014, 00:20
- SeekingAlpha.com. Market Currents
- Stocks traded in a narrow range on the last full day of trading before the July 4 holiday, as the Dow and S&P 500 eked out new record finishes while the Nasdaq slipped to a tiny loss, after a better than expected ADP jobs report and ahead of tomorrow's non-farm payrolls report from the government.
- The one sector that displayed notable strength was health care, which also led the way yesterday; the countercyclical group added 0.7%, with biotechs underpinning the advance.
- Participation was well below average, with fewer than 585M shares changing hands at the NYSE.
- Treasury prices tumbled following the ADP report and continued drifting lower through the day; the 10-year note lost half a point, sending its yield higher by 6 bps to 2.62%.
НОВОСТИ ПО ТЕМЕ
20 февраля, 22:32
18 февраля, 20:33
16 февраля, 21:59
06 февраля, 04:22