- 25 августа 2014, 20:34
- SeekingAlpha.com. Market Currents
- DirecTV (DTV +0.7%) is close to signing a deal with the NFL to extend the Sunday Ticket package, according to Sports Business Daily.
- The pro football rights will cost the company $1.3B-$1.4B per year over the course of the contract - compared to the average $1B it pays now.
- The current Sunday Ticket contract expires at the end of the season.
- The NFL will bring in close to $7B per year in carriage fees next season from carriers CBS, DirecTV, ESPN, Fox, NBC, and Verizon.
НОВОСТИ ПО ТЕМЕ
15 декабря, 17:12
14 декабря, 19:28
13 декабря, 02:32