- 19 сентября 2014, 15:03
- SeekingAlpha.com. Market Currents
- The European Commission approves Gilead Sciences' (NASDAQ:GILD) PI3K inhibitor Zydelig (idelalisib), 150 mg tablets, for the treatment of patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) and follicular lymphoma (FL).
- For CLL, Zydelig is approved for use in combination with rituximab for patients who have received at least one prior therapy or as first-line treatment if the patient has a 17p deletion or TP53 mutation and is unsuitable for chemo-immunotherapy.
- For FL, Zydelig is approved as a monotherapy in patients who are refractory to two prior lines of treatment.
- GILD is up 1% premarket on light volume.
17 сентября, 10:00
22 июля, 06:25