- 11 февраля 2016, 10:03
- Al Jazeera English на YouTube
In Cuba Year Zero part two, we meet members of the revolutionary generation. Inside Cuba, we talk to those who were members of Fidel Castro’s rebel army and sacrificed their individualism to make the revolution succeed.
In Miami, we meet their former enemies: one million Cubans who left the country in the 1960s and formed groups in exile to conspire against the communist government.
Both sides must now face the fact that Castro’s Cuba is finally making peace with the United States, thereby ending a struggle which has lasted, and dominated, most of their lives.
- Subscribe to our channel: http://bit.ly/AJSubscribe
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AJEnglish
- Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aljazeera
- Check our website: http://www.aljazeera.com/