- 16 августа 2016, 17:10
- Zacks Investment Research
• Shares of Post Properties Inc (PPS) soared 9.5% after Mid-America Apartment Communities Inc. (MAA) agreed to buy Post Properties for $4 billion.
• Shares of Asure Software Inc (ASUR) surged 9.1% after the company’s revenues for the second quarter increased 35% to $9.7 million from $7.2 million in the same year-ago quarter.
• Shares of Ability Inc (ABIL) tanked 5.9% after the company reported second quarter revenues of $1 million, far less than the $21.2 million reported in the second quarter of 2015.
• American Electric Technologies, Inc.’s (AETI) shares soared 48.5% after the company reported net income in the second quarter of $0.1 million, up from $3.0 million loss in the first quarter of this year.
Want the latest recommendations from Zacks Investment Research? Today, you can download 7 Best Stocks for the Next 30 Days. Click to get this free report
POST PPTYS INC (PPS): Free Stock Analysis Report
MID-AMER APT CM (MAA): Free Stock Analysis Report
ASURE SOFTWARE (ASUR): Free Stock Analysis Report
ABILITY INC (ABIL): Free Stock Analysis Report
To read this article on Zacks.com click here.
Zacks Investment Research