- 24 октября 2016, 07:00
- Al Jazeera English на YouTube
Activists in Syria say people living in the besieged city of Aleppo are running out of supplies as government and Russian forces resume their attacks.
They say strikes on Aleppo intensified a day after a Russian truce ended.
There are reports of clashes between rebels and government forces on the city's outskirts.
Fighters say they are preparing to launch a major offensive to break the siege, as Al Jazeera's Osama Bin Javaid explains.
- Subscribe to our channel: http://aje.io/AJSubscribe
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AJEnglish
- Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aljazeera
- Check our website: http://www.aljazeera.com/
НОВОСТИ ПО ТЕМЕ