- 14 ноября 2016, 13:31
- WorldEconomicForum на YouTube
Special Briefing organized by the UAE Government – The Next Media Revolution
In today’s connected world the way we consume news is constantly changing. With the rise of always-on social media, the traditional curators of news are under pressure as never before. Are we on the cusp of another media revolution? What will tomorrow’s media look like – and who will it serve.
- Noura Al Kaabi, Minister of State for Federal National Council Affairs of the United Arab Emirates
- Mona Al Marri, Director-General, Government of Dubai Media Office, United Arab Emirates
- Aaron H. Sherinian, Chief Communications and Marketing Officer, United Nations Foundation, USA
- Claire Wardle, Director, Research, Tow Center for Digital Journalism, Columbia University, USA