- 11 августа, 22:58
- ZeroHedge. Alternative view on facts
Nothing too exciting here, just the 4th consecutive day of verbal escalations between the US and North Korea, this time from Donald Trump who as expected responded to this mornings statement from North Korea, that Pyongyang "can reduce the US to ashes at any moment", saying he meant what he said about the U.S. military being "locked and loaded" in response to threats from North Korea.
Responding to a question about his "military solutions", Trump said "we are looking at that very carefully, and I hope that they are going to fully understand the gravity of what I said," Trump told reporters at his Bedminster, N.J. golf club. "And what I said is what I mean."
Some other highlights:
- TRUMP SAYS IF NORTH KOREA LEADER DOES ANYTHING WITH RESPECT TO GUAM OR OTHER AMERICAN TERRITORY HE WILL TRULY REGRET IT
- TRUMP SAYS NKOREA ACTIONS TO U.S. OR ALLIES WILL BE REGRETTED
- TRUMP SAIS KIM JONG-UN WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH WHAT HE'S DOING BELIEVE ME
- TRUMP SAYS HE HOPES NORTH KOREA FULLY WHAT I SAID AND GRAVITY OF SITUATION
- TRUMP SAYS MANY PEOPLE ARE HAPPY WITH COMMENTS HE IS MAKING ON NORTH KOREA
- TRUMP SAYS HE DOESN'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT BACK CHANNEL TALKS WITH NORTH KOREA
— Bloomberg TV (@BloombergTV) August 11, 2017
There was also the token slam of his critics:
Trump: People are criticizing my North Korea rhetoric "because it's me". pic.twitter.com/qI0cJ2hioG
— Axios (@axios) August 11, 2017
And since the verbal ping pong isn't going to end any time soon, sit back and await for North Korea's upcoming response in this seemingly endless pissing contest.