- 14 сентября, 12:13
- Al Jazeera English на YouTube
Eight patients at a Florida nursing home that lost power are among the latest to lose their lives in the wake of Hurricane Irma.
Police have opened a criminal investigation as they try to determine whether high temperatures and a lack of air-conditioning were to blame.
Al Jazeera's Rob Reynolds reports from Hollywood, Florida.
- Subscribe to our channel: http://aje.io/AJSubscribe
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AJEnglish
- Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aljazeera
- Check our website: http://www.aljazeera.com/