- 28 мая 2018, 10:16
- Al Jazeera English на YouTube
A hardline critic of the Colombian government's 2016 peace deal with the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC) rebels has won the first round of presidential elections with 39 percent of the vote.
Ivan Duque will face his nearest challenger, left-winger Gustavo Petro, in a runoff vote in three weeks.
Petro, who supports the peace process, was second with 25 percent.
Al Jazeera's Lucia Newman reports from Bogota
- Subscribe to our channel: http://aje.io/AJSubscribe
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AJEnglish
- Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aljazeera
- Check our website: https://www.aljazeera.com/
НОВОСТИ ПО ТЕМЕ
15 апреля, 23:16
14 апреля, 14:40