- 24 сентября, 13:25
- Natural Gas Europe
The Downstream capital projects industry in North America is going through a period of transformational growth and disruption as it looks to address rising capital costs, reduced productivity and workforce / skills shortages. Whilst trying to navigate and adapt to an increasing need to embrace digital technologies and solutions.
We recently heard from top executives at companies including Dow Chemical, ExxonMobil, Lyondellbasell, Jacobs and more at the Downstream 2019 Conference and wanted to share some of their perspectives and learnings with you on these important topics in our new complimentary whitepaper.
Download the Downstream Capital Projects Executive Insight Whitepaper here
Key features of the whitepaper include:
- Keith Ackley, VP & General Manager, Jacobs - Insights from rst wave of US downstream projects push changes to second wave
- Ron Huijsmans, Dow US Gulf Coast Program Director - discuss success behind $6 bn U.S. Gulf Coast Investment
- Joe Jackson, Project Quality Assurance, Lyondellbasell - More capital projects integrated with turnarounds than ever before
- Decie Autin, VP of Project Management, ExxonMobil – Driving transformational change in project management
- Executive Roundtable Discussion - Gauging Digital Strategy for the Oil and Gas Industry
Hope you find it useful
Joshua Bull | Managing Director | Petrochemical Update | [email protected] | +44 (0) 20 7375 7227