- 25 июня, 14:56
- Al Jazeera English на YouTube
Thirty years after the fall of communism, Albania remains one of Europe's poorest countries.
Villagers in Shkoder, near the border with Montenegro, are struggling to survive in the face of government neglect.
International investments are not coming in and Albanian businesses are leaving because of the organised crime that is left unchecked by law enforcement authorities.
Al Jazeera's John Psaropoulos has more from Shkoder in northern Albania.
- Subscribe to our channel: http://aje.io/AJSubscribe
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AJEnglish
- Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aljazeera
- Check our website: https://www.aljazeera.com/
#Albania #Shkoder #AlbaniaEconomy
НОВОСТИ ПО ТЕМЕ