- 25 июня, 12:25
- Al Jazeera English на YouTube
After 25 years of the ruling AK Party in power in Istanbul, the opposition finally has a chance at governing Turkey's economic powerhouse.
Analysts say President Recep Tayyip Erdogan should learn from his loss.
While the opposition CHP's candidate Imamoglu will have to better residents' lives as Turkey's economy limps along.
Al Jazeera's Hashem Ahelbarra reports from Istanbul,
- Subscribe to our channel: http://aje.io/AJSubscribe
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AJEnglish
- Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aljazeera
- Check our website: https://www.aljazeera.com/
#Turkey #Istanbul #EkremImamoglu
НОВОСТИ ПО ТЕМЕ