* Arrow electronics and CUI Global, Inc.'s wholly-owned subsidiary, CUI Inc., enter into worldwide distribution agreement
Arrow Electronics Inc. (ARW) is one of the technology companies that demonstrated remarkable share price performance last year.
This is a Real-time headline. These are breaking news, delivered the minute it happens, delivered ticker-tape style. Visit www.marketwatch.com or the quote page for more information about this breaking news.
On Dec 24, 2016, Zacks Investment Research downgraded electronics and IT distributor Avnet Inc. (AVT) to a Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell).
* Arrow Electronics amended credit facility increased to $1.8 billion
Avnet Inc. (AVT) is set to distribute networking connectivity solutions from Mellanox Technologies (MLXN) in Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador and Mexico.
* Arrow Electronics announces additional $400 million share repurchase program Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Arrow Electronics collaborates with conexant systems to accelerate development of Amazon alexa-enabled smart home products
* Arrow Electronics says collaborates with conexant systems to accelerate development of Amazon alexa-enabled smart home products Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Arrow Electronics Inc. (ARW) seems to be one such stock that investors need to hold on to if they are looking to reap long-term gains.
Avnet Inc. (AVT) recently in collaboration with relayr announced a new agreement to develop solutions that support IoT in the U.S. and Canada.
Avnet Inc. (AVT) recently announced the buyout of a majority stake in California-based Hackster Inc.
Arrow Electronics Inc. (ARW) reported third quarter of 2016 adjusted earnings of $1.56 per share, which beat the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $1.51.
* Fy2016 earnings per share view $6.67 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Arrow Electronics Inc. (ARW) is set to report third-quarter 2016 results on Nov 3.
Avnet Inc. (AVT) reported mixed first-quarter fiscal 2017 results wherein its earnings surpassed the Zacks Consensus Estimate but revenues missed the same.
Avnet Inc. (AVT) is scheduled to report first-quarter fiscal 2017 results on Oct 27.