* Unit of Fujifilm Holdings Corp will pay HK$ 820 million ($105 million) for a 1% stake in China Resources Pharmaceutical Group - Nikkei Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom; +1 646 223 8780; )
* Says it repurchased 2.5 million shares for 9.77 billion yen in total in September
Cellular Dynamics International, Inc. ('CDI'), a recently acquired business arm of FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation (FUJIY), launched a new venture, 'Opsis Therapeutics'.
* Says it repurchased 4.2 million shares for 15.84 billion yen in total from Aug. 1 to Aug. 31
BRIEF-Hitachi Group has elbowed into a race to acquire Takeda Pharmaceutical's unit with Fujifilm Holdings - Nikkei
* The Hitachi Group has elbowed into a race to acquire a Takeda Pharmaceutical Subsidiary, raising the prospect of a bidding war with Fujifilm Holdings - Nikkei
* Says it bought back 243,700 shares for 899.9 million yen on July 29
Premium photographic image-product company Fujifilm Holdings Corporation (FUJIY) reported weak results for first-quarter fiscal 2017 (ended Jun 30, 2016).
Азиатские фондовые индексы завершили в плюсе четвертую сессию подряд, несмотря на падение японского индикатора.
* Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed the company's rating at "AA" - R&I
* Fujifilm Holdings is set to make an offer for a laboratory chemicals unit of Takeda Pharmaceutical - Nikkei
Bolstering the week's S&P 500's bullish trading tone from abroad -- long-term government bond yields hover at record lows thanks to the ECB. The benchmark risk-free U.S. 10-yr Treasury trades under this induced stress at 1.40%.
We issued an updated research report on premium multinational firm, FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation (FUJIY), on Jul 4, 2016.
FUJIFILM Holdings (FUJIY) is a pretty good value pick as it has a strong Value Score, favorable Zacks Rank and solid estimate revisions as well
We issued an updated research report on premium multinational firm, FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation (FUJIY), on May 31, 2016.
TOKYO, June 2 (Reuters) - Fujifilm Holdings Corp's new chief operating officer said the Japanese technology company was still seeking mergers or acquisitions in areas such as regenerative medicine, after failing to buy the medical division of Toshiba Corp.
Premium photographic image-product company Fujifilm Holdings Corporation (FUJIY) reported mixed results for fourth-quarter fiscal 2016 (ended Mar 31, 2016).
BRIEF-Fujifilm Holdings projected to achieve group operating profit of around 220 bln yen for FY ending in March 2017 - Nikkei
* Fujifilm Holdings is projected to achieve a group operating profit of around 220 bln yen ($2 bln) for FY ending in March 2017 - Nikkei
TOKYO, March 16 (Reuters) - Japan's Fujifilm Holdings Corp , which lost out to Canon Inc in the race to be picked as preferred bidder for conglomerate Toshiba Corp's medical unit, questioned Toshiba on Wednesday on the timing of the planned sale.
Canon Inc is set to buy Toshiba Corp's medical equipment unit for 700 billion yen, beating rival Fujifilm Holdings Corp in a hotly contested auction, the Nikkei business daily reported on Wednesday. The conglomerate put Toshiba Medical Systems Corp on the block to help fund restructuring after a 150 billion…