We issued an updated research report on premium multinational firm, FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation (FUJIY), on Feb 13, 2017.
Premium photographic image-product company, Fujifilm Holdings Corporation (FUJIY) reported mixed results for third-quarter fiscal 2017 (ended Dec 31, 2016).
WASHINGTON, Jan 18 (Reuters) - The U.S. International Trade Commission said on Wednesday it had launched on investigation into whether Fujifilm Holdings Corp was violating patents which Sony Corp holds for certain magnetic tape cartridges.
FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation (FUJIY) recently declared that it would be acquiring the renowned reagent manufacturer ??? Wako Pure Chemical Industries, Ltd. (Wako) ??? from Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited.
Fujifilm Holdings достигла соглашения о приобретении 70%-ной доли акций химкомпании Wako Pure Chemical Industries за 198,5 млрд иен ($1,7 млрд) у фармкомпании Takeda Pharmaceutical, говорится в пресс-релизе Fuji.
TOKYO, Dec 15 (Reuters) - Japan's Fujifilm Holdings Corp said on Thursday it will buy Takeda Pharmaceutical's 71 percent stake in Wako Pure Chemical Industries for 154.7 billion yen ($1.32 billion) in a bid to expand its healthcare business
TOKYO, Dec 15 (Reuters) - Japan's Fujifilm Holdings Corp said it will hold a press conference at 0600 GMT on Thursday in Tokyo to announce a planned acquisition.
NEW YORK, Nov 30 (Reuters) - A U.S. judge on Wednesday threw out the last vestiges of private litigation over alleged aluminum price-fixing, dismissing lawsuits by Eastman Kodak Co , Fujifilm Holdings Corp, Reynolds Consumer Products and three other plaintiffs.
* Says it completed buying 12.9 million shares back for 50 billion in total
* Says it repurchased 4,074,300 shares for 15,963,329,500 yen in total from Oct. 1 to Oct. 31
Nov 2 (Reuters) - Japan's Fujifilm Holdings Corp is in final talks to buy Takeda Pharmaceutical Co's 70 percent stake in Wako Pure Chemical Industries for about 200 billion yen ($1.94 billion), the Nikkei business daily reported on Wednesday.
Premium photographic image-product company, Fujifilm Holdings Corporation (FUJIY) reported mixed results for second-quarter fiscal 2017 (ended Sep 30, 2016).
* Unit of Fujifilm Holdings Corp will pay HK$ 820 million ($105 million) for a 1% stake in China Resources Pharmaceutical Group - Nikkei Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom; +1 646 223 8780; )
* Says it repurchased 2.5 million shares for 9.77 billion yen in total in September
Cellular Dynamics International, Inc. ('CDI'), a recently acquired business arm of FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation (FUJIY), launched a new venture, 'Opsis Therapeutics'.
* Says it repurchased 4.2 million shares for 15.84 billion yen in total from Aug. 1 to Aug. 31
BRIEF-Hitachi Group has elbowed into a race to acquire Takeda Pharmaceutical's unit with Fujifilm Holdings - Nikkei
* The Hitachi Group has elbowed into a race to acquire a Takeda Pharmaceutical Subsidiary, raising the prospect of a bidding war with Fujifilm Holdings - Nikkei
* Says it bought back 243,700 shares for 899.9 million yen on July 29
Premium photographic image-product company Fujifilm Holdings Corporation (FUJIY) reported weak results for first-quarter fiscal 2017 (ended Jun 30, 2016).
Азиатские фондовые индексы завершили в плюсе четвертую сессию подряд, несмотря на падение японского индикатора.