* Analog Devices and linear technology announce antitrust clearances in the united states and germany
Linear Technology Corp. (LLTC) reported first-quarter fiscal 2017 earnings of 53 cents, which missed the Zacks Consensus Estimate by a penny.
* Linear technology stockholders approve merger agreement with analog devices
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.54 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Here is a sneak peek into four technology companies lined up to report earnings on Oct 18.
Linear Technology (LLTC) is set to report first-quarter fiscal 2017 results on Oct 11. Last quarter, the company posted a positive earnings surprise of 1.89%.
Analog Devices Inc. (ADI) recently entered into a new unsecured term loan facility that will help it to raise a total amount of 5.0 billion.
BRIEF-Analog Devices announces new $5 bln term loan facility in connection with proposed acquisition of Linear Technology Corporation
* Analog Devices announces new $5 billion term loan facility and $1 billion upsized revolving credit facility in connection with proposed acquisition of Linear Technology Corporation
* On Sept 15, voluntarily withdrew filing under Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Act relating to proposed acquisition of Linear Technology - SEC Filing
On Sep 6, 2016, Zacks Investment Research upgraded Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI) to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy).
Chip stocks have been outperforming of late; here are some ETFs to ride the rally.
Analog Devices Inc. (ADI) reported third quarter fiscal 2016 adjusted earnings of 82 cents per share, which beat the Zacks Consensus Estimate of 76 cents.
Analog Devices, Inc., (ADI), one of the world leaders in the design, manufacture and marketing of high-performance analog, mixed-signal and digital signal processing integrated circuits, is expected to beat expectations when it reports third quarter fiscal 2016 results on Aug 17.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Analog Devices, Linear Technology, Yahoo, Apple and Facebook
This week saw earnings reports from Apple (AAPL), Alphabet (GOOGL), Amazon (AMZN) and Facebook (FB), and acquisitions of Linear technology (LLTC) and Yahoo (YHOO).
* If merger agreement is terminated, Linear will be obligated to pay to Analog a termination fee equal to $490 million in cash